DAC8864B is a standalone BACnet B-AAC class programmable controller. It is designed for monitoring and control of devices such as, large AHU, clean room, fume hood, chillers, pumps etc. It uses 32-bit microprocessor core, transmission rate up to 76,800 bps, transmission distance up to 1,200 meter. DAC8864B+ has 8 Binary Inputs(BI), 8 Analog Inputs(AI), 6 Binary Outputs (BO) and 4 Analog Outputs(AO).
In addition it has an EIMnet port which can expand up to 12 EIM series modules in any combination, allowing you to expand in response to needs of various points. DAC8864B conforms and is tested to international BACnet MS/TP communication protocol and fully compatible with any other BACnet system.
- Conforms to ASHRAE and ISO16484-1 defined BACnet AAC standard communication protocol, compatible with BACnet system.
- A MS/TP(Master-Slave/Token-Passing) communication interface, with Peer to Peer function can read and write other DDC’s object, may issue a read (DS-RP-A/DS-RPM-A) and write (DS-WP-A) BACnet object properties function.
- A MSnet communication interface can connect a MST20V, MST20S, DSP20U, MVT32U control panel or a MODBUS RTU Master or Slave device.
- A EIMnet communication interface can connect 12 x EIM I/O expansion modules.
- Binary input (BI) has 1000Vdc optical coupling isolation capabilities and status indicator design.>
- Binary output (BO) has 1,000Vdc optical coupling isolation, status indicators and manual on / off / auto three position select switch.
- Analog Input (AI) has 12-bit resolution, jumper selectable to accept 3K,10KΩ NTC thermistor, dry contact, 0~20mA, 4~20mA, 0~5VDC, 0~10VDC, or Pulse inputs.
- Analog Output (AO) has 12-bit resolution, can be selected by Internal parameters as 0 ~ 10VDC or 2 ~ 10VDC output signal, each point has an override/auto output switch and pot for manual or Auto control.
- User’s control program can be downloaded, edited and saved in flash memory of the controller.
- Performs calculations such as proportional, integral, differential, floating, logic, arithmetic and etc.
- 150 Binary Value(BV) and 150 Analog Value(AV) points, the analog value adopts high precision floating-point calculation.
- Priority control array by 16 for all BO, AO and BV.
- Provides power failure backup function for all AI/BO/AO/BV/AV values and stores in FRAM for at least 10 years.
- Real-time clock, 2 Calendars, 12 Schedules, 4 Notification Class, 20 Event Enrollments standard BACnet object. Schedules and event enrollments support external object access function.