DACU842BT is a standalone BACnet B-AAC class programmable controller with 365 day clock and Built in Touch Screen (Software configurable). It is designed for monitoring and control of Mechanical Plant.
Commissioning is made simple with the onboard A-O-M override switch’s, the 0-10vdc output has an onboard POT for manually driving and testing modulating devices. It uses a 32-bit microprocessor, transmission rate up to 76,800 bps. It has 8 Universal Inputs (AI), 4 Binary Outputs (BO) and 2 Analog Outputs (AO). The EIM Port connects up to 12 EIM modules in any combination, allowing you to expand in response to the needs of various points.
DAC8846BT conforms and is tested to international BACnet MS/TP communication protocol and fully compatible with any other BACnet system.
- BTL listed BACnet Advanced Application Controller (B-AAC) class device.
- 2.8” screen, 65,536 colors, touch screen TFT LCD, 320*240 pixel, set up and edit with AIRTEK BACsoft software.
- MS/TP(Master-Slave/Token-Passing) communication interface, with Peer to Peer function can read and write other DDC’s
object, may issue a read (DS-RP-A/DS-RPM-A) and write (DS-WP-A) BACnet object properties function.
- EIMnet communication interface can connect up to 12 EIM I/O expansion modules.
- Binary input (BI) has 1,000Vrms optical coupling isolates capabilities and status indication.
- Binary output (BO) has 1,000Vrms optical coupling isolate, status indicators, Triac output, manual on/off/auto three position switch.
- Analog Input (AI) has 16-bit resolution, can be jumper selectable to accept 3KΩ or 10KΩ NTC thermistor, 0~10VDC, and 4~20mA
- Analog Output (AO) has 16-bit resolution, can be software selected as a 0~10VDC output signal, each point has a manual
override/auto output control switch.
- The user’s control program can be downloaded, online edited and saved in flash memory of the controller.
- Carry out calculations such as proportional, integral, differential, floating, logic, arithmetic and etc.
- 150 Binary Value (BV) and 150 Analog Value (AV) points, the analog value adopts high precision floating-point calculation.
- Priority control array by 16 for all BO, AO and BV.
- Provide power failure backup functions for all AI/BO/AO/BV/AV values keep in FRAM for at least 10 years.
- Real-time clock, Calendars, Schedules, Notification Class, Event Enrollments standard BACnet object. Schedules and event
enrollments support external object access function.
- TFT Touch screen is provided with 10 password levels. User can setup up to 20 passwords..