WC8846P is a BACnet B-BC class stand alone programmable controller with embedded Web server and router function. It supports scheduling, calendars, data logging and event enrollment BACnet objects. It can be used to monitor and control any mechanical device. It uses a 32 bit microchip, there are onboard I/O points, a MS/TP port for Lan connection for up to 32 controllers, and an EIM port that can connect up to 24 EIM I/O expansion modules in various combinations of I/O points.
The MSnet port is used to connect to a control panel such as a Touch screen ect (HMI). The WC8846P can communicate to other WC8846P over the internet and be reprogrammed remotely.
- A web server. The user can access its web page by using any web browser.
- An Ethernet port, selectable BACnet Ethernet (ISO-8802-2) or the BACnet/IP communication. Support peer to peer external device read or write.
- A MS/TP RS-485 port, maximum communication speed 76.8 Kbps, with 2500Vrms electrical isolated protection and TVS ARRAY surge protection.
- A MSnet port for interface with HMI devices such as a MST, DSP, DST control panel or any MODBUS RTU master or slave device.
- An EIMnet communication interface can connect up to 24 EIM I/O expansion modules.
- A RS-232 port to connect AD-linker setup cable to a PC for hardware setup by using the Hyper Terminal.
- With DDC controller functionality, can carry out calculations such as proportional, integral, differential, floating, logic, arithmetic etc.
- Stand Alone functionality with a Build-in clock, Calendars, Schedules, Notification Class, Event Enrollments, Trend-logs standard BACnet objects. Schedules and event enrollments support external device access function.
- 1,000 Binary Value (BV) and 1,000 Analog Value (AV) points, the analog value adopts high precision floating-point calculation. BV points support 16 priority arrays.