GC8846 is a BACnet B-BC class listed stand alone controller with router function. It has the router, programmable, stand alone functions. Support calendar, schedule, notification, event, trendlog. Apply to facilities of a building. It has a 32 bit microprocessor, digital and analog hardware I/O points. Its EIMnet port can connect 24 EIM I/O extension modules. Its MSnet port can connect to a control panel.This panel will be a convenient of control and monitor at the working site. It works with any BACnet listed device.
● BACnet Building Controller (B-BC) class listed device.
● Compliance BACnet Ethernet and BACnet/IP communication standards as a router.
● A 100M Ethernet port can select either BACnet Ethernet (ISO-8802-2) or the BACnet/IP communication protocol.
● A RS-232 initial setup port specializes for the device parameters modify usage. The default value of this device can be modified by using null modem or AD-linker tool and the Hyper Terminal in the Microsoft Windows system.
● BI is 1000VDC optical couple isolate protection. Has a status indicator LED.
● 16 bit AI, jumper selectable 3K or 10KΩ NTC thermistor, 4~20mA, or 0~10VDC input signal.
● DO is 1000VDC optical couple isolate protection. Has a status indicator LED. Triac output. Each DO has a Manual/Stop/Auto switch. When the switch turns Manual, its status can feed back to the system management software.
● 16 bit AO, 0~10VDC output signal. Each AO has a Manual/Auto knob. When the switch turns Manual, its status can feed back to the system management software.
● On-line firmware update, DDC program edited, downloaded the logic program as well as real-time program debugging function, significantly reducing the program logic the editor time.
● Real-time clock, Calendars, Schedules, Notification Class, Event Enrollments, Trendlogs standard BACnet object. Schedules and event enrollments support external object access function.
● Build in 1,000 Binary Value (BV) and 1,000 Analog Value (AV) points, These BV have 16 level priority array.
● Manage web pages and monitor control points through internet.