DSx1150B is a standalone BACnet B-ASC class programmable controller. It is designed for monitor and control fan coil unit or lighting devices. It uses 32-bit microprocessor core, transmission rate up to 76,800 bps, transmission distance up to 1,200 meter. DSx1150B has 1 Binary Input (BI), 1 Analog Input (AI) and 5 Binary Output (BO).
In addition it has an MSnet port can connect to an external LCD control panel for user operation and control. Using a remote or local browser or a group control panel can perform all, group, or single unit control and monitoring functions such as temperature, fan speed, timer Off, schedule On/Off, etc, monitor temperature value, system operation status, fan speed status, run time accumulation, energy consumption, fault alarm, etc. DSx1150B conforms to international BACnet MS/TP communication protocol and fully compatible with any BACnet system.
- Conforms to ASHRAE and ISO16484-1 defined BACnet B-ASC standard communication protocol, compatible with BACnet system.
- An MS/TP(Master-Slave/Token-Passing) communication interface connect to upper layer global controller.
- An MSnet communication interface can connect to a MST20V, MST20S, DSP20U control panel or a MODBUS RTU device.
- An RS-232 communication interface connect to AD-Linker through the HyperTerminal program can change device parameters.
- Binary Input (BI) accepts dry contact or open collector signal.
- Analog Input (AI) has 12-bit resolution, accept 10KΩ NTC thermistor signal.
- Binary Output (BO) has following capacity, 8A/250VAC for fan speed control, 7A/250VAC for motorized valve control, 16A/250VAC with latching function for lighting control.
- With DDC control function, you can edit online, download control logic programming, and real-time debugging, with enthalpy, dew point temperature, PID control, etc. HVAC common computing capabilities and logarithmic, trigonometric functions, etc. advanced math functions.
- 100 Binary Value (BV) and 100 Analog Value(AV) points, can be used as the calculated values, set points, timer or alert points.
- Power failure backup for all AI/BO/AO/BV/AV values and stored in FRAM for at least 10 years.
- Priority control array by 16 level for all BO, AO and BV.
- Has a crash self wake-up call function (Watch Dog).
- Pluggable terminal design, ease of installation commissioning and maintenance.