DFC2 series networking fan coil unit controller is a multi-function, high performance, independent operating controller, It uses a two-wire RS485 modbus communication and can network up to 32 x DFC2 controllers. A group control panel or a protocol converter to Bacnet can be connected to the local area network. A remote or local browser, or a group control panel can perform “all”, “group”, or “single” unit control and monitoring, other functions available are, temperature control, fan speed control, timer Off, schedule On/Off, field temperature values, system operation status, fan speed situation, running time accumulation, energy consumption, fault alarm.
DFC2 series controller is suitable for use in which there is a need centralized management or independent control in buildings such as office buildings, five-star hotels or restaurants, large shopping centers, science and technology buildings, academic research institutions and production plants, even domestic homes.
- 16 bit high performance microprocessor and FLASH power failure memory function. Independent Operation.
- Includes self-wakeup function (Watch Dog) when software is down. Displays abnormal status code.
- Return air temperature control, temperature control function is not affect by the position of panel installation.
- Possess cooling, heating, fan modes.
- Possess energy saving, comfort modes.
- 0~24 hours power off timer and a daily On/Off timer, convenient for office usage.
- Automatic shutdown fire mode, auto shut down when temperature exceed 55 deg Cel.
- Automatic recovery after power failure (remembers last mode with sequentially restart by internal Node address).
- Two sets of MODBUS RTU RS- 485 networks. One FCnet network for connection to a group control panel, and/or a protocol converter, and/or a BACnet web embedded F.C.U. controller for centralized management and control. One SCnet network can be connected to a MSC20V as an independent control, or cascading into a sub-network connected to a NVC51V centralized controller.
- Internal 5A fuse protection.