NVPxxxPE is a LED backlight touch screen standalone building controller with BACnet Ethernet / IP and BACnet MS/TP ports as well as an Airtek propriety EIM port (supports up to 24 IO expansion modules). The HMI interface allows the user to operate graphic screens without the need for a computer and can carry out typical functionality expected for complete network operations such as Setpoint Adjustments, A-O-M control, overrides, Time Clock scheduling, monitor, store Alarm history and display trend-logs.
The Screen includes the Airtek HMIkit software to allow the user to custom create, edit and upload graphic files, it is also possible to remotely update screen pages via the Ethernet / internet. Optional Wall mount or Panel mount kits are available to simplify installation.
NVPxxxPE comply with international BACnet communication protocol standard and are fully compatible with any BTL listed BACnet products.
- In accordance with the ASHRAE BACnet protocol. Compliance with the standard B-BC class specifications.
- 10/100M Ethernet interface can be either BACnet Ethernet or the BACnet/IP communication protocol.
- MS/TP (Master-Slave/Token-Passing) port can connect 32 DDC controllers, (2,500Vrms isolation protection).
- One EIMnet port, for EIM expansion modules, communication speed 38,400 BPS, maximum length 1,200 meters.
- Peer to Peer data transmission, programmable, standalone, alarm notification, schedules, trend-logs, devices and network management functions.
- LED touch screen, high-definition true color 16.2M. Includes AIRTEK free HMIkit software to edit and design the screen page. The user can use Airtek prebuilt graphics or users existing graphics.
- Supports on-line firmware updates, DDC program editing (upload / down load), control logic programs, animation graphics, monitor and modify point values.
- Able to read any BACnet device property on network. The property can be logic, value, object, time, date, bit string individual status etc.
- Supports online editor, download control logic program, real-time program debugging and firmware update functions.
- Supports advanced logic such as enthalpy, dew point temperature, PID control and all HVAC common program functions such as logarithmic, trigonometric functions, roots and other advanced math function.
- Supports reading and modifying schedules, alarm notification, trend-logs, standard BACnet object. Support external object access function.
- Contains 1,000 binary value (BV) points and 1,000 analog value (AV) points. The BV points have 16 level priority arrays. It be used to calculate values, set points and timer or alarm points.
- Supports local or networked (Global) alarm notification messages and display functions and switch to a designated graphic page as well as store the alarm notification.
- Supports 10 levels of password protection, maximum of 20 sets of passwords to avoid unauthorized operation.
- Time synchronizes function. Can enabled or disabled network broadcast.
- Uses a gold capacitor for memory backup, time and date.