DST28U… Standalone LCD touch panel with internal temperature (humidity Optional) sensors are designed to direct connect with AIRTEK series DDC controller MSnet port. The Touch screen screen uses a high resolution graphical display for monitoring and control of any internal point within the DDC controller.
Typical functions from the screen are temperature /humidity set points, ON/OFF control, Overrides, Manual control etc. There are four function keys ( + I + II + III) in addition to the touch screen. A powerful 32 bit microprocessor is used for superior performance. The screen can be mounted up to 1,200 meters away from the controller. AIRTEK software is required to build and editing the page, no addition software require.
- 32 bit microprocessor, high precise operation.
- MODBUS communication can be linked AIRTEK DSF series SCnet layer communication.
- With 2.8 “screen, 262K color touch TFT LCD, resolution 320 * 240 modules, display color up to 65,536 colors, with English menu.
- Uses UTF-8 encoding, the screen can display text in many different Fonts.
- The four Function keys can be programmed for various operations ( + I + II + III),
- A Micro USB interface cable is used to update the firmware and upload pictures Information.
- 8M Bytes font library and user data memory space, Approximately 25 pages used (the actual amount depends on the amount of data and graphics control devices).
- Read / write directly to the controller (AI / AO / AV / BI / BO / BV values) (Present Value) and priority (Priority Array)
- Can connect to DAC, WC, GC-DB series controllers.
- Displays alarm events and can store the last 80 alarm conditions.
- There are10 levels of password protection and up to 20 passwords to prevent unauthorized access.
- Standard embedded temperature sensor and optional humidity sensor.