DST35U LCD touch screen control panel is designed to work with Airtek controllers by connecting to its MSnet MODBUS port. User can use the backlight LCD graphic touch screen to read or write control points of a controller. It has four function keys( + F1 + F2 + F3) available for users to set up quick access to selected pages.
The panel uses a 32-bit microprocessor. Display pages are edited on the Airtek BACsoft software. BACsoft is the main software of the Airtek BMS system. DST35U display English and Chinese characters. It is a working site system control and monitor tool.
- 32 bit microprocessor.
- Good for wall mount or installed in front of a control panel.
- MODBUS communication. Connect to the MSnet port of an AIRTEK controller as a human machine
- 3.5” screen, 65,535 colors, touch screen TFT LCD, 320*240 pixel, setup with AIRTEK BACsoft software.
- Selectable simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and English, UTF-8 fonts, simplified and traditional
Chinese can be display in the same screen graphic.
- Four + F1 + F2 + F3 function keys, is system setup key. F1, F2, and F3 can be setup as function keys
for switch display pages.
- Update firmware and upload graphic pages by using a Micro USB cable.
- 6M Bytes fonts and graphic memory. It can hold up to 25 pages display graphic. Actual pages depend on
- Read/Write Present Value and Priority Array of AI/AO/AV/BI/BO/BV of the controller it attached.
- It display alarm and keep the most recent 80 alarms, if the controller (DAC, WC, or GC-DB) it attached
receive an alarm notification.
- 10 password levels. User can setup up to 20 passwords.
- Plug and play. Good for site testing.